stop enforcing the idea that u need 2 be in a relationship 2 be happy sometimes u just need more cereal
yes but consider this for your otp:
- being reunited after surviving the zombie apocalypse unknowing if the other was alive or dead AU
- rescuing their partner from a recon mission gone wrong AU
- drama school rivals being cast as romantic opposites because they have “crazy sexual tension” according to their director AU
- "are we both robbing the same house oh fuck" AU
- growing up together in a rough neighbourhood AU
- mutual friends always dragged to the same inane barbecues AU
J.K Rowling said that her inspiration for Hagrid came from when she was 19 in a pub in the west country and this terrifying looking guy came in with these other biker guys and the only thing he talked to J.K about was how his cabbages were getting on
|—||Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (page 176) or as I like to call it: A summary of all seven Harry Potter books in one sentence. (via scribbledwriting)|
"you have an essay due monday"
"you need to go outside and be a valued member of society"
"get off the computer, it’s 2 in the morning"
"they’re just fictional characters"
“Emma is a strong voice for young people worldwide. Her commitment to the issues that we work on at UN Women multiplies our ability to reach and engage more young people – who are key to advancing gender equality.”
-UN Women Executive Director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka,
♦ Divergent + Sass